HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
- Were looking for a practical problem solver with experience in Operations to join our UK team & improve things for ourselves & our customers.
- This person will work on key strategic operational projects to develop our operations as well as projects to improve operational processes & procedures, setting HelloFresh up to better serve our customers
- The first project to work on is our capacity expansion & essentially working on our short & long term DC strategy.
- This role sits within the UK Operations team & reports directly into the COO.
What you will be doing:
- Use analytics & business data to perform data-driven decisions.
- Ideating, scoping & leading projects that expand our operations or improve our way of operating, from inbound supply chain all the way through production to logistics.
- Interacting with multiple senior stakeholders across the business, acting as a change champion to drive specific priorities.
- Gathering best practice from International HelloFresh geographies & external organisations & developing project plans to implement in the UK operation.
- Assisting the broader Transformation team with certain high-priority projects, touching all aspects of the business from Product design through to strategic planning.
Who you are:
- High level of professional experience in a high performance environment (consulting would be ideal).
- Strong experience of working in an operational role in a retail / consumer goods / logistics business ideally in Supply chain, Production / Manufacturing or Logistics.
- Prior experience in building/real is a plus.
- Excellent project management competencies including a proven track record of successful operational transformation projects.
- Excellent ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format.
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Level & progression:
A Manager is responsible for a part of a larger function with limited guidance from senior management, proactively delivering a set of objectives for the team, aligning with wider function.
From there, you can progress to a Senior Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: first, you will first have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be interviewed by our Chief Operating Officer. The final stage will be an interview with another member of the Senior Management Team.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.