Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, & internal stakeholders through direct support & scalable solutions. We are a service-centric & analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, & scale through better automation, process & product experience.
Join us & be a trailblazing member of our newest corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia as a Social Media Response Agent. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about customer experience, has a strong sense of empathy, & can help drive exceptional customer service through helping support Instacarts social presence. This position will report to the Manager of Community Operations.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Assist in managing all social media channels
- Respond to customer & shopper social media inquiries
- Formulate solutions for customers & shoppers using critical thinking skills
- Communicate & manage social media content with multiple departments
- Professional communication utilizing all Support access channels
- Provide assistance to Tier 3 Support teams when necessary
- Analyze social media trends & reporting to determine proactive responses
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years experience in Social Media support
- Understanding of customer support social media trends & best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Excel, Google Analytics, & scheduling tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills & a passion for turning data into actionable insights
- Repetitive motion - ability to type frequently & regularly use the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Physical demands - sedentary work; sitting most of the time up to 8 hours daily & 40 hours weekly
- Ability to wear a phone headset
- Ability to effectively read information on a computer in a fluorescent lit office
- Extensive reading of work related material, requires considerable visual attention
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.