WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an Outbound Business Representative, you'll be responsible for outbound prospecting within both new logos & our existing customer base. You will partner & collaborate closely with our Enterprise Account Executive Team & Marketing Teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, & yield new deal opportunities. You should be eager to demonstrate your ability to be sales driven self-starters. Well provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate sales-ready meetings & opportunities for Enterprise Account Executives using Box's qualification criteria
- Conduct high level discovery calls with Senior Executives in target & prospect accounts
- Build, prioritize, & qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research accounts, identify key players & generate interest through cold discovery calls, & email campaigns
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Box Mid-Market & Enterprise Sales Pipeline
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand & uncover customer needs & business problems to effectively communicate how Box can solve them
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue & growth objectives
- Use & maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Box's standards & be able to provide metrics on leads
WHO YOU ARE
- No prior experience is required, but you must have the ambition & desire to grow & advance in a sales career
- Highly motivated, driven & self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in an exciting, dynamic team environment
- Excellent time management & interpersonal skills
- Four-year degree OR 4+ years of professional experience
- 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Customer-facing experience & strong problem-solving skills
- Track record of success in a performance & metrics-driven role
Head-over-heels about this role but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women & people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, & inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, & any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity & independence of people with disabilities & is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process & an employees employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health & safety of all Boxers & our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated & up to date as defined by the CDC or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, & or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote & do not "Go to Work, the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.