Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our Search Engine Marketing team. We are seeking a hard-working & results-driven individual who is comfortable working with data & interpreting actionable next steps from it. Strong analytical skills are required for this role. Our SEM team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we seek team members who can maintain that balance. You should be passionate about learning the mechanics of programmatic media & have a keen eye for detail.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
- Assist with planning, forecasting, reporting & campaign management of large-scale paid search accounts across several countries & languages
- Monitor spend & performance to report on the effectiveness of SEM campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our Analytics, & Finance teams to investigate performance, data accuracy, & report on key KPIs
- Recommend strategies & tactics for scaling & optimizing our paid search program
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or a data-driven organization/field
- Exposure to a data-driven marketing organization
- Very comfortable working in Excel & building reports
- Experience working in programmatic media buying platforms like Google is a plus
- Structured thinking & communication
- Self-motivation & keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium coveredfor you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation&paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks ofpaid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacksat all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.