Our design team’s vision is not to lead the food revolution. Rather, our vision is to make tangible our shared ambition of “wellness through food” in the most beautiful & brave ways imaginable, thus contributing what we uniquely can do to the movement.
As an Art Director, you will join a team that is responsible for how the Chobani brand is brought to life visually, digitally, experientially, & physically – from design strategy to concepting to production. This includes design of Chobani’s digital properties, packaging, Foundation, Wellness Council, Incubator, fashion merchandise, marketing communications, Café experiences, events, environments, social content & innovation prototypes among others. In your role as an Art Director, quantity & quality equally matter. This means that your core responsibility is to be a geyser of provocative ideas expertly crafted.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Help determine the overall style & tone of the brand across our digital properties, marketing communications, internal communications, etc.
- Lead developing the language of our social content, constantly generating ideas, experimenting & executing
- Be willing to take an idea & change it - & change it again - until it is new
- Articulate & defend point of view with the larger team
- Participate in dialogue about the work & encourage debate in order to achieve perfection
- Perform other duties as necessary
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in a Graphic Arts program or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience as Art Director or Designer
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Concept-driven & endlessly curious
- Be excellent at the standard design tools, but always be open to learn new processes & tools
- Ability to produce quality work by deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Understand when to escalate issues & concerns
- Must be a well-organized, self-starter capable of managing multiple priorities
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills; able to effectively communicate cross-functionally & through all levels of management
- Ambitious & eager to work at a larger scale without sacrificing craftsmanship or beauty
- Thrives in ambiguity & large amounts of autonomy
After moving to New York from his native Turkey, Chobani’s founder & CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious & widely available as it was back home. He believed everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural & accessible Greek yogurt right here in the United States.
“Better food for more people.” It’s a simple precept, but one that drives Chobani forward every day. From that first revived yogurt factory in New Berlin, New York, to a gleaming state-of-the-art facility in Twin Falls, Idaho, to an international foothold in Dandenong, Australia & beyond – in the few short years since its debut, Chobani has climbed to the top of the yogurt category & turned Greek yogurt into a household staple.
With a growing team of thousands, Chobani strives to stay true to & honor Hamdi’s vision & goals for our company: To develop & foster meaningful relationships with those around us, to give back to our local & global communities, & to create one perfect cup of yogurt at a time. As a company, we’re proud to offer careers with limitless opportunities. We look for only the most passionate & hard-working people who will share this vision & help our rapidly growing company reach the next level. Chobani gives us all the chance to make a difference.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.