Partner Manager, Global Accounts
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands & retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, Save Money. Live Better, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted & accountable & we have Walmarts sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart & our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online & offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmarts overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, agencies (search, creative, digital, TV/video, etc.), & marketers. Our ad solutions including sponsored search, WMX, display & more leverages Walmarts in-store & online data, extensive reach, & full funnel ability to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing & buying models, including self-service, managed service, & more; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, & convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking experienced sales professionals to help build & sell Walmart Media Groups advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven & brand building solutions. Youll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid & dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, & problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
As a Partner Manager on our Global Accounts team, you will report to a Manager of Industry & use your 5-7 years experience selling digital advertising solutions, to Walmarts largest accounts to successfully grow & scale the categorys domestic revenues. With your broad & long-standing client-side & agency relationships within the CPG category, consultative approach & deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients & sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your executive cold-calling, networking & prospecting skills to identify, develop, & manage new accounts that will complement our existing CPG client roster & help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you will be supported by a cross-functional team & will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has chartered our explosive growth.
- Exceed sales goals for yourself & your team
- Define & own account plans to unlock investments & drive clients business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates & cross-functional partners to structure & execute operational & strategic initiatives developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis & defining the overall business approach to Walmart Media Groups success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect & penetrate organizations to drive alignment & influence executive & day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agenda & to help clients measure the impact of Walmart Media Groups measurement solutions
- Own forecasting & accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Partner with product teams & all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact & deliver collected & consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years experience in Shopper Marketing Sales, eCommerce sales, Retail Ad Sales, Search
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Track record of reaching & exceeding revenue/business targets
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation & successful internal & external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities & financial understanding
- Operational rigor (SFDC pipeline, call reports, account planning, etc.)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses & presenting both over the phone & in person
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, & diligent follow-through
- Customer-obsessed, Curious, Collaborative, Consultative, Courageous & Competitive
- Authentic & passionate
- Respectful, Inclusive, Honest, Transparent
- Positive & solutions-oriented
- Sense of humor