GIPHY is the worlds largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day & make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging & social platforms, with 10 billion GIFs & Stickers shared per day.
Were a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for talented people to join us.
Consumers expect brands to participate in their lives empathetically, enriching their experiences instead of interrupting them. GIPHY delivers contextual, sharable short-form content that is frictionless, memorable, & fun.
As a Creative Strategist, you will contribute to developing creative ideas in pre-sale & executing those ideas in post-sale. You will work cross-functionally to deliver the highest quality content to meet brand KPIs & deliver a great consumer experience. You will be responsible for end-to-end creative strategy from pitch to production, in collaboration with GIPHY Studios.
Your experience should include a deep understanding of creative in the pre-sale & post-sale process, & a history of working with sales teams to win new business.
What Youll Do:
- Write & design clear, concise proposals that communicate how the GIPHY platform will be used to support client objectives
- Partner & collaborate with Client Leads on RFP/proposal brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Optimize campaign content based on client's messaging goals & GIPHY user behavior
- Communicate with sales/account management/strategy teams at every stage to ensure that creative is being properly represented & that partner needs are being met, while being mindful of timelines & deliverables
- Work with GIPHY Studios to create custom branded content & ensure programs fulfill the RFP deliverables & objectives
Who You Are:
- 5-6 total years of experience
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in sales development or digital media/marketing role developing strategy/proposal pitches that drive revenue growth
- Strong writing & presentation skills (e.g. grammar, structure, storytelling, superb copywriting skills)
- Expert experience designing & creating presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Team-oriented flexible, helpful & able to work well with others with a positive vibe & low ego
- Solution-oriented proactive problem solver, quick learner & strategic thinker
- Confident & comfortable participating in client pitch meetings in person/over the phone when needed
- Passionate about digital media/advertising trends as well as distribution/amplification models
- Self-starter, sense of humor & lover of GIFs
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of digital media trends, visual communication, internet culture (memes, GIFs, emojis & social media)
- Familiar with reporting/data platforms such as GA, Statsbot, etc.
This is a full time salaried position based in Chicago, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership & lots of other fun perks.