When a brand comments, tweets, & messages on social media, can you see yourself as the "face behind the brand"? Have you found yourself as the "voice" of a community in your past leadership experiences? If you're thinking yes, then you might be fit to be a Community Manager! A Community Manager (CM) at Likeable Media works across multiple client brands & helps put our award-winning content in front of their eyes. They serve as the primary front-line communications for our clients' customers & make their experiences memorable online.
An ideal candidate can easily adjust between different brand tones, is a quick problem solver, & is very detailed oriented. CM can also be very fun, so someone who's creative & has a sense of humor is also a plus!
Roles & Responsibilities: Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now & then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day-to-day obligations will be:
- Create & extend client brand voice across social channels by posting content on sites including (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, & Pinterest through both proactive & reactive content
- Respond reactively & engage proactively on behalf of clients social channels during established community management hours ensuring brand voice & a high level of responsiveness is maintained
- Work with clients & Account Manager to develop & implement an escalation process for priority posts as well as build a plan for crisis management across social channels
- Manage a team of Associate Community Managers to ensure their success & a seamless management of client communities during community management hours
- Prepare community data & post insights to be utilized by Account Manager in monthly reports
- Monitor trends, hashtags, emerging technology & current events to seek out & spearhead opportunities for our clients to engage with popular conversations; leading efforts within the client team to produce real time content
- Share insights from the community to help inform the teams strategic, creative & paid decision-making
- Identify appropriate influencer talent & engage with them, as appropriate, to amplify brand messaging
- Bachelors Degree, in marketing or a related field preferred
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience (internships are good!)
- Social media experience, particularly in community management function
- Experience working with community management tools including Sprinklr, Spreadfast, etc.
- a knack for problem solving
- a strong attention to detail
- amazing interpersonal communication skills
- the desire to implement creative thoughts
- the ability to think on your feet
- a strong desire to work with a team
- a chameleon-like personality
- trustworthy, responsible & committed to following through
- proficiency in a Spanish is ideal
About Likeable Media:
Likeable Media is an award-winning, global social media & word-of-mouth marketing firm with a focus on creating compelling content. Likeable Media has worked with over 200 brands & is the only agency to win three consecutive WOMMY awards from the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA). In 2012, Likeable Media was named number 146 on the 500 Fastest-Growing U.S. Companies List. In 2013, Likeable Media was named one of the Top 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned Businesses by WPO & American Express OPEN & the 6th "Best Place to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business.