Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, & what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour & many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
What we are looking for:
- A lifelong learner with a growth mindset who values making a difference in the lives of others
- At least 1-2 year in a hands-on lifecycle marketing role
- At least 1 years working in a highly cross-functional role
- Full understanding of the consumer marketing funnel with a strong focus on email, in-app, & push notification strategy
- Adept in at least one of the major email service providers (ESPs) including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Marketo, Campaign Monitor
- Experience pulling data & generating advanced excel or google sheets reports
- High attention to detail, structured thinker with top-notch analytical skills & the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to assist creative & brand team with channel best practices & inform stakeholders on performance
Responsibilities of the role:
- Partner with channel leads, creative team & marketing operations teams to develop & launch lifecycle campaigns
- Analyze campaign results & determine actionable next steps for optimizing results & enhancing the member lifecycle
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI & incremental lift throughout the entire funnel
- Champion weekly & monthly project management
- Report directly to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
- Strong grasp of Lifecycle Marketing fundamentals
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience
- Substantial experience pulling data & generating excel reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to bring your whole self to work
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Work full-time in our San Francisco office
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Experience with other performance channels
- Experience with SQL, Looker and/or Amplitude
- Experience advertising a subscription or streaming service
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.