Peloton is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with experience in the areas of BigData, Data Warehouse, ETL, & general data engineering.You will work with multiple teams of passionate & skilled data engineers, architects, & analysts responsible for building state of art data platforms that process terabytes of data daily & support all of the analytics, business intelligence, data science teams across the organization.
Peloton is a cloud first engineering organization with all of our data infrastructure in AWS leveraging EMR, AWS Glue, Redshift, S3, Spark. You will be interacting with many business teams including marketing, sales, supply chain, logistics, finance & partner to scale Pelotons data infrastructure for future strategic needs.
- Develop proactive solutions & enable stakeholders to extract insights & value from data.
- Understand the data needs of different stakeholders across multiple business verticals including Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Product etc.
- Design & implement Data Warehouse & Data Mart for multiple Lines of Business.
- Build & manage ETL pipelines.
- Design & build state of art BigData analytics platforms.
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences.
- Great team player with excellent communication, adaptability, & collaboration skills.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or Java.
- 3+ years of recent experience in Data Warehouse development & ETL. Such as Star Schema, Data Lineage & Data Governance.
- 3+ years of recent experience in databases design & optimization for PostgreSQL & Redshift with strong SQL skills.
- 3+ years of experience in popular open source data processing frameworks, such as Apache Airflow, Apache Flint, DBT, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in the AWS ecosystem, including RDS, Redshift, Glue, Athena, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, familiarity with CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernates, GIT, Github, JIRA & SCRUM.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux operating systems & command line tools such as Bash.
- 3+ years of experience in open source BigData technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark, Presto, Apache Hudi, & Databricks Delta Lakes.
- Familiar with data financial & privacy regulations, such as SOX, GDPR & CCPA.
- Good debugging skills for troubleshooting bugs, performance, & other critical system issues.
- Graduate degree in engineering, science, or information technology is preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.