At ACV Auctions, you have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing & dynamic technology companies in the Northeast. ACV is taking the world of physical auctions for the transacting of used cars through digital transformation through its data-driven online marketplace. The used car market is more than twice the size of the new car market with a $180B TAM in the US alone. With a workforce of 1,500 employees across the country, ACV has created a fast-paced & dynamic work environment. The company has raised over $350M of capital at a recent valuation of over $1.5B, & offers the opportunity to help build a large global technology business.
What are we looking for:
We are currently looking to hire 1 (Remote) Entry Level Logistics Coordinator residing in the Western NY area.
Our Logistics Coordinators are responsible for coordinating between our dealer partners & our field inspection team. They have great communication & customer service skills. An ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to make decisions independently, learn quickly, apply logic & use data to make informed decisions.
What youll be doing:
- Dispatch assignments to field staff & coordinate inspection services between internal & external customers using phone, email, & instant messages.
- Reassign work based on time, distance, & inspection type.
- Work closely with the Logistics Analysts to optimize inspector utilization.
- Confer with internal/external customers to resolve issues, answer requests, & provide ETAs.
- Review various reports to ensure service level agreements are handled competently & efficiently.
- Builds & maintains customer satisfaction with the products & services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal & external customers.
What you will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required, an Associates degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of office or customer service experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Logistics or Dispatching experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or Field Service Lightning is a plus!
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.