Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D. In this role you will help build a new Talent Acquisition team focused on hiring senior software engineering talent at the Principal & Architect levels globally. You will partner with R&D executives, R&D Talent Acquisition leadership & engineering leaders from around the company to attract, nurture & hire the senior-most engineers who will empower Twilios continued growth & customer focused product innovation. You should excel at juggling multiple priorities & flourish handling a strategically vital & highly visible req load that spans borders & continents. You are excited by the opportunity to work globally with talent in Europe & Asia while building & maintaining important relationships with executives in North & South America too. You should be driven by technological curiosity, & understand how these senior most R&D roles are a key part of our business success. You are comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches & supporting multiple engineering leaders with strict deadlines on hiring top, diverse talent in niche regions. You are motivated to develop customer focused scalable processes, create consistency & embrace a growth mindset.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of balancing several global competing priorities with dynamic R&D leaders. They also have:
- 7+ years experience in a technical recruiting role: preferably at technology start-ups, successful SaaS companies, or major players in the technology industry
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches; ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment while still maintaining priorities & deadlines
- Great sourcing skills as this role will require you to source at least 50% of your time to find diverse candidate profiles for a broad spectrum of technical roles
- Proven ability to consistently & positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions & managing time efficiently
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize & then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans & hiring strategies
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Whether its finding a candidates dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customers perspective & needs & place those needs first
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions & customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, & with candidates) that will create great outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring & diversity strategy, then take the lead on sourcing & hiring the best candidates. Ensure a flawless candidate experience & always maintain operational excellence
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. You are empowered to experiment & build whether its a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support
- DONT SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage & hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilios continued growth. You will work closely with R&D leadership to bring in top talent for the companys strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.