Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our Agency & Partner function is looking for a Manager, Partner Operations to serve as the business partner for the Revenue Operations team. You will provide strategic & operational support to help grow our partner ecosystem. Were looking for an all-around athlete that can provide analytical support, design strategic programs to grow the business, & dive into operational systems & processes to improve the efficiency of the organization.
You have first hand experience supporting & operationalizing Channel sales or Partner teams. They can analyze problems & summarize into action-oriented recommendations for the business. They have a technical aptitude with the ability to work with systems teams to design & improve processes.
You will report to the Senior Director, Sales Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor to help scale our Agency & Partner teams to the next level. You will be the cornerstone for our go-to-market teams & excel in a startup-like environment.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Be an expert to the partner organization & work with different teams to promote impact & growth for all partner teams.
- Provide analytical support & insight for the Partner leadership & executive teams
- Work with senior leadership to establish channel programs & create dashboards & reports to measure the partner go-to-market operations.
- Design & manage partner incentive programs
- Lead all Salesforce activities to support the channel & partner organization which includes driving Salesforce enhancements, process efficiencies, & attribution & managing incentive calculations, processing & forecasting.
- Implement a deal registration system to track partner attribution
- Promote successful advanced analytics & operations programs while balancing the diagnosis & fixing of urgent problems
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience supporting & operationalizing programs for the partner ecosystem of a SaaS company
- Strong analytical & reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Looker or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Drive process improvements & produce results.
- Summarize information into relevant insights & contribution to executing business strategies
- Can function as part of a team & meet deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Desire to build something new & persevere in the face of uncertainty
- Able to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts & storytelling.
- Salesforce.com Power User (Administrative skills)
- Certification as a Project Management Professional
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Weve rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $99,000year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Updated: 5/26/2021