Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As a Finance Manager, you will support the Finance Direction based in Spain in planning, organizing, & controlling all financial aspects of the Global Company.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative & multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes & operations to take their career & the company to the next level.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace & passionate about what we do. You are a very hands-on & detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Support Global Accounting & Audit & Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Collaborate for preparing & reviewing the accounting & compliance functions of the Company.
- Implement appropriate international accounting standards & understand accounting differences between US GAAP & IFRS.
- Serve as point person of contact for country specific audits with external auditors. Facilitates the annual audit with external auditors.
- Collaborate to ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Experience with NetSuite will be a plus.
Additional Finance Tasks
- Ensure timely & accurate country specific filings.
- Work closely with external tax specialist in the development of appropriate tax strategies & preparation of relevant tax return filings, including transfer pricing.
- Provide guidance to & define training for accounting teams on proper operational accounting processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance & Accounting or Information Technologies specializing in Accounting.
- 5+ years experience in finance fields.
- Strong knowledge & technical skills in applying US GAAP or IFRS will be a plus.
- Experience in a finance role in enterprise software companies with both product & service revenue; SaaS/subscription highly desirable.
- Good command of financial systems controls.
- Proven knowledge of accounting & finance business processes including financial consolidation, record to report, order to cash, procure to pay, cash management & fixed assets.
- Excellent analytical & communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence & build strong relationships & to work with cross-functional teams.
- Used to working across global time zones & locations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Availability to travel.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.