The Manager, Supply Chain Network Design role is responsible for leading programs looking to solve cross-functional supply chain network challenges as it relates to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale & growth for the organization. Programs range from short multi-week network design impacting a small team to long-term global networks impacting multiple departments (E.g., sourcing, manufacturing, middle mile, final mile, transportation, international). You will be part of the growing Integrated Supply Chain Development team, playing a key role in deciding Pelotons future network & ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows & expands in new marketplaces & broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning & execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority & be able to facilitate & drive results in a fast paced & demanding environment. This role will be a critical piece in continuing to build a best-in-class supply chain network & focused on driving key initiatives to increase speed to customers & reduce cost. This role is expected to leverage effective storytelling skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights & execution.
Drive the End-to-End Network Design lifecycle
- Scoping: Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals & timeline, required team(s) & effort, & desired impacts
- Data Analysis: Identify data sources for key modeling inputs, execute data analysis & cleansing techniques, & data validation with key stakeholders
- Modeling Execution: Build out model scope, execute baseline model, resolve any modeling issues, document key assumptions, & identify & execute modeling scenarios; identify cross-functional impacts & serve as the single point of truth for the program; serve as the liaison between teams (E.g., SC & final-mile)
- Operational Deployment: Identify sustaining business owners, document all sustaining processes & successfully execute modeling recommendations; implement templates to make models sustainable/valuable; define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
Serve as the Program Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key projects
- Demonstrate to your team the value of program management
- Remain one step ahead of any issue; your goal is that there are no surprises
- 5+ years experience in years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, & supporting large scale supply chain network optimization, transportation optimization, inventory optimization, or simulation projects
- Experience with LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA, or similar modeling tools
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Python, Data Guru, & similar data tools
- Experience managing & executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering, & modeling, problem-solving & communicating recommendations
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations, experience with executive communications
- Capable of managing multiple projects & prioritizing deadlines within the team
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details & manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Experience leading, coaching & developing high performing supply chain professionals Experience with cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.