WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organisations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an Account Executive on our SMB team you will be responsible for seeking out new customers & communicating how Box can help meet their content management & collaboration needs focusing on the French region. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, & a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases & how to sell across multiple departments & industries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Call & email executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
- Set up & effectively run face-to-face meetings with clients
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation & other deliverables for closing
- Strategically prospect into net new greenfield accounts
- Build relationships with a variety of existing accounts
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Sell technology into IT & quantifiable business outcomes into Lines of Business
- Facilitate high quality discovery to identify customer pain points
- Leverage challenger selling techniques to teach, tailor, & take control of sales motions
- Be the CEO of your territory, prioritizing accounts in a highly strategic fashion
- Understand an accounts needs & effectively communicate how Box will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration & Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 & the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management & sales forecasting
- Prioritize opportunities & apply appropriate resources
- Accurately forecast pipeline month over month
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
WHO YOU ARE
- Grit & energy to get deals over the line
- Business acumen to tie Box's product to specific business outcomes
- Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, & your customer's businesses
- Obvious passion & people skills
- Experience in SaaS
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Passion for cloud technologies
Box Benefits package includes pension, medical & dental coverage. We have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) & subsidised gym membership. There is such a thing as a free lunch, our in-house chef prepares this daily along with lots of snacks & drinks. EMEA HQ office is located in the impressive White Collar Factory on Old Street; www.whitecollarfactor.com, European offices in Paris & Munich.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.