Vimeo is in a period of hyper-growth! We are looking to bring on an additional technical recruiter to our team in our NYC HQ Office. Were seeking someone who knows how to strategically find great talent, & has the skills to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support Vimeos Product & Engineering teams.
What you'll do:
- Lead a full cycle recruitment process for Vimeo: Develop sourcing plans & innovative search strategies to attract premier R&D talent; Convert Prospects to Candidates; Interview & Identify Qualified Candidates; Build & manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Partner with hiring managers & teams to effectively deliver results: Use a data-driven approach to provide expertise on hiring & align on expectations; Lead kick-off & candidate debrief meetings; Communicate updates on active searches regularly.
- Maintain job postings on internal & external web sources.
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Handle job offers including administration & any negotiations
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment
- Capability of understanding & communicating complex technical requirements
- Demonstrable track record of managing both active & passive candidate funnels & driving referrals
- Understanding of the market & a craft for developing creative ways to engage with the right talent
- Ability to develop solid relationships & proactively engage with both candidates & hiring managers
- Dedication to knowledge-sharing at all stages in the hiring cycle
- Creative & innovative approach to independently tackle problems with little direct supervision
- Proven experience delivering offers, negotiations, & closing candidates effectively.
- Strong organizational & strategic problem solving skills
- Commitment to DE&I initiatives.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs