Do you want to have a direct impact on customer success & Unity's growth? We are looking for a Solution Architect who will have the opportunity to define & help deliver customer-focused solutions that use Unitys technology platform & emerging relevance in transformational industry use cases.
This role is focused on the development of real-time 3D (RT3D) applications for a range of verticals & challenges built on Unitys Core engine platform & its vast ecosystem of partners & services. In this role, you will be responsible for the definition & implementation of solutions that consist of products, services & custom applications that bring to bear innovative uses for RT3D to seek unmet needs in the market. Your responsibility will extend to include integrations with Unity & third-party platforms. You will apply your existing understanding of RT3D & development workflows & the landscape of current solutions, together with insight from customers & partners to deliver practical solutions to real world problems.
What youll be doing
- Collect & technically detail market opportunities & feature requests informed by regular engagement with clients, prospects, & partners & in collaboration with internal Solution, Product & R&D teams.
- Identify, scope, & document client requirements & their existing technology stacks & services to align solutions to their needs with Unitys product ecosystem.
- Work on client engagements as a percentage of time using your product management-like acumen in combination with our engineering, design, & delivery teams to build outstanding deliverables.
- Demonstrate the art of the possible with clients that need a big vision
- Identify how a client works, who its customers are, & learn what tools are employed upstream & downstream from Unity that affects a holistic approach to their solution.
What were looking for
- Previous experience in relevant industries (level dependent) as a Product or Technical Product Manager, Architect, Program Manager, Consultant or Project Manager who can show demonstrable technical, product & workflow acumen.
- Experience with navigating & defining complex challenges relevant for RT3D use cases such as asset digitization, digital twinning, training, workflows, optimisation, data management, digital transformation, etc..
- Demonstrated experience optimally testing & deploying new technology solutions in-market, including RT3D-based solutions.
- Detailed business understanding of measuring & prioritizing technology & productization opportunities.
- Outstanding product management, communication, teamwork, client-facing, & leadership skills.
You might also have
- Direct experience with RT3D applications & with the Unity engine.
- Experienced with Salesforce & Jira.
- Certifications in Pragmatic Marketing Framework or Agile.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.