Client Solutions Executive at andros
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Client Solutions Executive will be responsible for collaborating across the Sales, Customer Success, Product Development & Operational organizations within andros to ensure a strong technical match between client requirements & andros capabilities. This person must be a strong leader & will be a strategic voice in helping to shape andros messaging internally & externally.
Interested in joining our #oneteam?
The outcomes were looking for:
- Collaboratively support the sales cycle of andros's most strategic & complex clients by gathering requirements & thoroughly understanding the needs of the customer.
- Act as an integral part of the pre-sales cycle by listening to & understanding the needs of the customer, while being able to educate & find alignment with our processes to reduce the amount of changes & customization within our product
- Inform Customer Success, Product & Operations of client requirements & expectations to ensure a smooth transition to solution implementation
- Sell ideas to groups of individuals to get consensus on a pathway forward. On the client side, this means articulating how our existing solution can satisfy their requirements. Internally, this means helping to reach a consensus as to whether or not we want to build out the customization a client requires.
- Ensure a strong technical & operational match between client requirements & andros's capabilities throughout the sales process.
- Strategic problem solving by identifying creative solutions to meet clients needs
- Work as an expert fact finder & ask the right technical questions when faced with a list of requirements from the customer. Then, translate those into potential red flags for andros that need to be addressed prior to SOW signature
- Based on the information from the client, act as a subject matter expert to help find a solution
- Stay up to date on product updates to have a deep understanding of our product capabilities
- Lead the process to link benefits & ROI to andros capabilities by creating analyses of tangible process improvements for our customers.
- Lead the development & delivery of technical presentations & product demonstrations that highlight andros unique capabilities.
- Responsible for the qualitative & quantitative review & sign-off of presentations, ROI, workflow analysis as well as proposals
- Lead product demonstrations & definition of new product requirements around a clients business strategy & operational imperatives.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Deep understanding of the network development & credentialing process
- Strong communication skills & executive presence
- Persistence Demonstrates tenacity & willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive has an inner fire that pushes him/her to go beyond personal goals & take pride in assisting clients & the company to reach their goals
- Teachable open to mentoring, continuous learning, & constructive feedback to better ones business & sales acumen
- Strategic able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account & how our offerings achieve those outcomes
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of Health Plan experience
- Strong track record of strategic problem solving
- Engaging, professional presentation & writing skills
- Ability to build & nurture senior executive relationships
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, & employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, & accurate reporting & forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, & learning
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time