Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Account Manager to focus on using Foursquares first party data to craft a compelling story to encourage brands to activate across self-served segments & attribution. In this role, you will play a major part in supporting the growth of our top spending accounts, strategically ideating with cross-functional partners the best way to take those partnerships to the next level. This is a data-first role that will work hand in hand with our Self Service Activation Management Team, Attribution Client Solutions Team, & Sales Demand Executives in enabling Agency & Brands to leverage Foursquares targeting & measurement products.
We are looking for a resourceful, tech-savvy strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in building, teaching, & executing on location-based advertising solutions for our highest spending clients. You should have a strong passion for location-based advertising, & be able to execute in the fast-paced, ever-changing digital advertising environment. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams & has a high level of external customer engagement. We are looking for a versatile self-starter who is eager to learn, engage with clients, & has a strong knack for using storytelling to translate data into actionable solutions.
- Maintain & grow relationships with agency partners & be the client-facing advocate for Foursquare solutions
- Synthesize industry trends, consumer data, & campaign data to articulately & creatively present this data internally & in client meetings, guiding decision-makers toward innovative solutions with Foursquare
- Demonstrates a level of comfort with using storytelling to educate & consult directly with brands & agencies to demonstrate how Foursquare's platform & ad products would increase business results
- Project manage client campaigns & goals with internal & external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients business goals & how we can synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, design, & strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
- Quickly adapt to new projects & campaign strategies, providing creative solutions to client problems
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products & solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity & demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues & clients
- 2-4 years of experience, ideally at an technology-focused advertising company working in client management & digital campaign delivery
- Be results-driven with knowledge & experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction & revenue growth
- Love for storytelling through data
- Excellent communication & organizational skills & a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Strong resourcefulness & adaptability
- Knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks & the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, & ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
- And much more!
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.