We're seeking a Customer Success Director to orchestrate the alignment of SEO, content, & web teams for our growing portfolio of customers to gain the maximum benefit & adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor.
In this role, you will coordinate cross-functional efforts between the three core disciplines of organic marketing: SEO, Content, & Web. You will develop creative solutions to help our customers prioritize SEO across their organization, recommend best practices for a successful SEO initiative based on their experience & knowledge, & earn the credibility needed to build a strong relationship.
A day in the life
- Orchestrate the overall relationship with assigned customers, which will include: helping customers achieve their organic marketing objectives, growing platform adoption & ensuring retention.
- Coordinating customer deliverables & expectations with SSM (SEO success manager)
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, & program status.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers & drive continued value of our products & services.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally & program-manage customer concerns through a well-defined remediation process through early identification of risks to achieving customers strategic objectives.
- Drive renewal with AM (account manager) who handles all commercials
Support Organic Marketing Outcomes
- Work with customers to build Customer Success Strategy Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure & monitor customers achievement of critical & key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Conductors account team & externally to Customer Sponsors & Executives.
- Build relationships with & educate individuals & organizations on the value of organic & content marketing to turn strategies into actions
- Ensure customers make key process & behavioral changes to achieve time to first value solutions by conducting strategic onboarding workshops to help customers achieve their organic marketing result.
- Work closely with the account management team to find opportunities for new usage of Conductor across organizational functions & work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
Support Platform enablement through:
- Maintaining current functional & technical knowledge of the Conductor platform
- Monitor & review customer health score (metric of number of active customer contacts in the platform) & work with SSM to maintain high level of platform engagement.
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, & Research & Development to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Create compelling reports & finding the story in the data to tie SEO impact to business impact.
- Drive engagement with executive sponsors to facilitate enablement & adoption across organizations.
- Maintain strong documentation within the Gainsight system related to customer issues, proactive tasks & general account information.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times & that behavior aligns with Conductor policies, procedures, & core competencies
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience working at in Account Management, Client Services or Customer Success preferably at a B2B SaaS company or SEO agency
- Experience working with digital or organic marketing teams including SEO, content, web/IT
- Knowledge of organic search & how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- At least 3 years of prior experience managing a book of business & driving success with your clients
- Prior experience training customers on how to use technology/software
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills with proven ability to build & maintain relationships via zoom, telephone & email
- Have an ear for discovery & a deep desire to understand the customers needs & business.
- Thrive in high-speed environments & see challenges as opportunities for our customers.
- Be comfortable being responsible for the orchestration of a portfolio of enterprise customers with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion & identifying expansion opportunities.
- Have the proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, & work within tight deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional & solution-oriented manner.
Conductor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.