Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, & - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software & are growing our Client Development team to take advantage of that opportunity!
As the Junior Salesforce Administrator, youll partner with our Revenue Operations Manager on scaling the efficiency of our Client Development team. Covering a wide range of responsibilities including analytics, tool management, process design, & cross-functional coordination - this role touches every part of the Simon Data go-to-market organization. Youll own several processes right off the bat, & have a natural pathway to growth & increased responsibility as the Client Development team rapidly expands.
What youll do
- Partner with our Revenue Operations & Analytics team to provide actionable feedback to Sales Leadership
- Partner with our Sr. Revenue Operations Manager to own the structure of our CRM
- Own the management & training of sales tools
- Assist in onboarding & training for new Account Executives & Sales Analysts
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase the scalability of our Sales teams
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Partnerships, Operations & Customer Success
- Evolve the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- 1-3 years of sales operations or Salesforce administration experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Gong, ZoomInfo & other sales tools preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb & understand the multifaceted MarTech landscape
- Ability to foresee potential business problems, & map to potential solutions
- Ability to think creatively in order to drive solution development
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.