Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 200 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are seeking a seasoned sales professional to manage & drive sales engagements into enterprise accounts within the New England Territory--ME, NH, VT MA, RI, CT. You will develop new pipeline & successful business closure with targeted companies. You will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate & deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, & RFI/RFP responses. This role is remote & the candidate ideally lives in the greater Boston area. Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Heres what youll do
- Acquire & manage major accounts within your region
- Attain quarterly & annual goals & quota targets
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, & any RFP/RFIs
- Presentations to C level executives
- Create & deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC
- Travel within the territory required
Heres what you need
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience, including experience in Cyber security
- A hunter mindset
- A proactive & constructive style of engagement
- To be a self directed individual, adaptable & execution oriented
- Exceptional writing skills
Its all hands-on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.