HELIOS by VirtualHealth is the first comprehensive care management platform purpose-built to power the entire ecosystem of value-based care. Utilized by some of the most innovative health plans in the country to manage millions of members, Helios streamlines person-centered care with intelligent case & disease management workflows, unmatched data integration, broad-spectrum collaboration, patient engagement, & configurable analytics & reporting. Named the 39th fastest growing company in North America by Deloitte in 2018, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes, while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, & lowering costs.
- Coordinate, design & implement training & education in accordance with client programs.
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with SMEs to digest & comprehend more complex/technical content throughout course development to produce accurate & meaningful training materials.
- Develop additional teaching aids, such as job aids, animated video, interactive magazines, & interactive learning tools.
- Develop instructor-led trainings with support materials, such as instructor & participant
- Conduct training programs, education, & workshops to enable implementation & accelerate adoption of products.
- Design & develop innovative & modern learning solutions to ensure learning is personalized, engaging impactful, & accessible.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives & processes.
- Remain current on emerging technologies, methodologies & enhancements to current learning technology.
- Ensure on-time delivery of quality courses through proper time management.
- Develop & execute existing & new approaches to instructor led, computer based & on-line training.
- Demonstrates outside-the-box thinking
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while still providing high-quality, graphic & instructional design deliverables
- Bachelors Degree
- Healthcare industry experience (preferred)
- Travel up to 30% client sites
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K participation
- Office snacks, meals, & team events
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Equity participation in the form of stock options