LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing excellent & friendly technical support for local & remote users including executives. In addition, you will be assisting in testing, troubleshooting & deploying patch software for all endpoints & servers.
- Deliver excellent customer service & satisfaction
- Provide troubleshooting for laptops, printers, servers, video conferencing, iPad & network issues
- Clear & concise ticketing
- Endpoint imaging & deployments
- Asset inventory management
- Endpoint security, productivity & collaboration application administration
- Fluent in both French & English
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT & 1 year in desktop support
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, work in a team & communicate effectively
- Experience with Apple Mac & Microsoft Windows (hardware & software)
- Experience with Google gSuite, & Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SCCM, MS Intune, Jamf, or Workspace One Administration
- Support & ticketing systems like Jira, ServiceNow, Spoke, etc.
- Experience with Crowdstrike, Netskope & other security tools a plus
- Experience with asset management software a plus
- ISO, ITIL or other certifications a plus