The Enterprise Support Representative (ESR) is a tech support professional working as a part of the Enterprise Support Team. Considered as Tier 1, the ESR is the first customer interaction point for any issues (technical or other) in the course of enterprise customers using Vimeo products & services. This position is responsible for a first (and lasting) impression of Vimeos commitment to our creators success & has the unique opportunity to deliver a world class support experience, enabling the customer to resume the usage of our products with minimal or no interruptions. The ESR will have solid technical support experience & ability to quickly learn new products & technologies in one of the most pervasive technical fields today.
What youll do:
- Professionally respond to enterprise customers inquiries & resolve complex technical issues via a multi-channel contact center, within predefined SLAs
- Work with relevant stakeholders both at the enterprise customer as well as internally at Vimeo to troubleshoot, provide workarounds when appropriate & resolve complex technical issues
- Understand enterprise customers diverse usage scenarios of Vimeo products & technology, & provide added value by educating customers on best practices, by providing timely updates etc.
- Maintain ownership of customers issue from ticket creation through its complete resolution
- Create accurate & detailed ticket documentation of the issue addressed (including troubleshooting steps, workaround details, escalation steps, resolution details etc)
- Create & maintain technical knowledgebase articles detailing information as mentioned above
- Continuously learn new products & technologies related to Vimeo products, services & technology, as well as industry standards & best practices
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting enterprise customers
- Proven track record of:
- Working as a Tech Support Representative/Engineer in a multi-channel contact center, addressing the needs of enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders
- Quickly learning new products, services & technologies (supporting SaaS - strong advantage)
- Troubleshooting technical issues on multiple client platforms & OS (at the very least Windows 7 & 10, OSX 10 & above)
- Working with remote access applications & scenarios
- Working with a ticketing system
- Self-starter as well as an exceptional team player
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong command of current video technology (live streaming technology and/or OTT an advantage)
- Good understanding of & working experience with enterprise customers stakeholders (business & technical)
- Ability to work in shifts, including a rotating weekend
- Customer-focused, realizing that our customers success determines ours
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.