Bonobos is looking for a Sr. Manager, CX Insights & Analysis to serve as a strategic business partner for our Customer Experience Strategy teams & be responsible for synthesizing our data about our customers to develop & refine initiatives & programs to delight & retain customers, earn greater share of wallet & remove friction in the experience.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
What youll do
- Synthesize complex insights & data into narratives that enable Bonobos & the Customer Experience team to keep our customer behavior at the center of our decisions
- Act as a strategic chameleon pivoting across a variety of CX strategic initiatives (Loyalty, NPS, Omnichannel) & ensure our initiatives are anchored in the why? that makes a difference for our customers & our business. Your quantitive curiosity will increase visibility into Bonobos performance by prioritizing the right metrics, identifying root cause drivers, & using leading indicators to ensure our initiatives will deliver meaningful impact.
- On an ongoing basis, generate our strategic KPIs & lead production of our MPR & QBR to reconcile where our business is, where we were headed & our activities to optimize the outcome
- Serve as the quantitative expert within the Customer Experience Strategy team & champion CX needs within the broader Bonobos data & data products workstream & related roadmap
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role, such as corporate development, consulting or investment banking (retail experience/exposure a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, or related quantitative field
- 5+ years in business development, consulting, investment banking, or venture investing experience in a corporate or financial services environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically & creatively while applying sound business judgment & quantitative analytics
- Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Your job will be different on any given day, but youll have to roll with the punches, & more importantly, roll up your sleeves when duty calls
- Use both quantitative & qualitative data sources to drive decisions & successfully generate results
- Are great at influencing strategic initiatives, & collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
- Exemplify each of Bonobos core virtues in everyday interactions. You aspire to be a Jedi, Seer, Net Giver to All, Empiricist & Oracle - & encourage others to do the same
- Can create presentations with your eyes closed & hate when color pairings dont match
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you