Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Enterprise accounts, beginning with customer onboarding & implementation, & continuing through the adoption & renewal stages. A successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationships & shows skill at achieving trusted adviser & customer advocate status in the customer's mind. The CSM works closely with the customer & sales team to design & execute customer success plans to ensure customers'objectives are truly met, & business value is realized.
Who you are:
- Able to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise sales environment
- Excellent relationship builder at the C-Level
- Self-motivated & self-driven. Excited to drive customer success & represent Pluralsight products to customers
- Highly organized & capable of highly effectivetime management in an entrepreneurialenvironment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Executive presence awareness
- Enthusiastic, personable & flexible
What you'll own:
- Monitor the customer journey to ensure customer & Pluralsight's mutual success. This is achieved by assuming full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating customer needs & proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless renewal process, & ultimately positioning your accounts for growth
- Demonstrate your technical aptitude by being able to respond yourself to customer's technical inquiries regarding our service, or by being able to direct them to the proper channel, or resource
- Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy & derive total value from membershipby driving their full adoption & utilization of the service. Customer success & experience is everything
- Monitor your accounts ongoing-Successfully navigate, interpret, & leverage provided tools & systems to measure & report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, & consumed content, etc. Take corrective actions in a timely manner based on this visibility
- Build & establish lasting relationships, & achieve trusted status with the customers in order to help them realize their definition of success
- Develops & executes the delivery of Success Plans, KPI's & Performance Scorecards for key customers
- Designs, deploys & provides recommendations to optimize tools that support customer onboarding, self-service, early warning identification & customer deployment success
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Account Managers, & others to communicate & update each other on your efforts to ensure effective execution on customer success plans, & make progress on the growth strategy
- Creates & maintains customer deliverables, Success Plans, Customer business reviews & proactive communications
- Improve renewal rates through professional expertise & account management, work closely with the sales & presales team & aligning on opportunities within given accounts
- Prepare & facilitate business review meetings, trainings, webinars, demos, & other strategic & supportive interactions
Experience you'll need:
- Deep understanding & experience of successful customer success motion - able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to drive customer health
- Experience serving as a customer advocate - able to understand & articulate the needs of the client & deliver on those needs
- Excellent presentation & listening skills
- Experience of working within international markets
- Successful track record of defining performance scorecards, customer needs & goals & drive theonboardingand success plans to meetthosegoals & objectives
- Basic technical knowledge on development & IT solutions
- Extensive experience of building key customer/ sales relationships
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities,benefitsand challenges. This could include licence management, training on software andtechnologyas well as applicable business processes & cycles
- Ability to deliver world class services with high impact results
- 5+ years of progressive customer success experience or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technology enablement) with specific focus on IT
- Fluent both written & verbal in English & Swedish (additional Nordic languages would be an advantage)
- Ideally experience of working with Gainsight & Salesforce
- Ideally experience of implementing new processes within customer success