Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, & Boston. Currently, we have Clubhouses in NY, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The FP&A Associate will be one of the first hires on the Finance team. As the person responsible for the companys financial model, you will be a key part of telling Chiefs story & essential to driving its growth. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to work across FP&A & accounting to help drive strategic decisions for a high growth & mission-driven company.
- Manage financial planning processes, annual operating plan, & rolling financial forecasts
- Help own the companys financial model & develop a strong understanding of key financial levers by working closely with other functions such as sales, marketing, engineering, & operations
- Lead FP&A software implementation & other initiatives to scale & automate processes
- Assist with & drive building board materials, internal materials for Senior Leadership team, & investor presentations
- Partner with Accounting team during the planning & budgeting process
- Partner with Data & Insights team to develop robust KPI reporting used by multiple internal stakeholders to communicate results & drive decision making
What Were Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience across a combination of investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or finance roles at startups.
- Deep understanding of SaaS or membership business models a plus
- Proficiency in financial modeling (including extensive experience building complex models from scratch), accounting, & corporate finance concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross functionally, & a knack for presenting financial information in a way that others can understand easily
- Highly analytical & detail-oriented, with a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with Quickbooks, NetSuite, Chargebee, Bill.com, and/or Expensify
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Youll be part of an early startup & deliver impact on a rapidly growing business
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages