Pager is a rapidly growing NYC health-tech startup looking for a QA Analyst to work closely with Development & Support teams to ensure software features/issues are tracked, clearly documented, & have strong test coverage. Our web apps power our medical staff, as well as our clients staff, to provide the best health care & routing for our patients.
- Conduct manual & automated testing procedures necessary to validate expected/desired behavior & resolve unintended consequences/edge cases.
- Work closely with our Development team during release life cycle to ensure highest rate of success.
- Work closely with our Support/Operations team to clearly identify defects/features when they are reported by customers/clients.
- Track issues throughout the entire release life cycles.
- Clearly document Test Plan & requirements in TestRail.
- Maintain knowledge of STL & SDLC during sprints & build manuel test suite per regression, smoke, integration, & system testing.
- Provide QA reports to management.
- Approximately 4-7 years of Quality Assurance experience.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with RDBMS & how a database driven software applications interacts with the underlying data layer.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Tools.
- Experience with or exposure to Selenium.
- Experience with Test Management Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to non-technical teammates.
- Desire to learn automation
- Experience working with automated testing tools in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience w/ TestRail or QC.
- Experience w/ JIRA or HPLAM.
- Experience with GIT.
- A strong understanding of core OOP concepts & data structures.
- Experience with HIPAA & strong security practices.
- Ability to accurately set expectations, & then deliver on those expectations
- Ability to work independently & quickly, but cares about precision & details, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable to & collaborates on changes.
- Encouraged to take risks, suggest ideas & push yourself to new heights.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Constantly evaluating user experience & the design of our products