As an Ads Measurement Lead you will design & execute empirical research to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand & improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. This research will include both analyses for individual clients & to inform the industry as a whole. The candidate will also use learnings from this work to influence Pinterests internal measurement product & ad product roadmap.
What youll do:
- Conduct in-depth standard & custom research studies for Pinterests partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal & external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Pinterest
- Communicate complex results back to non-technical client audience & influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver measurement-based recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of digital ads measurement experience
- Expertise with both Brand Lift & Direct Response ads measurement methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets & multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams & other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Experience with SQL