THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We are searching for a thought leader & skilled executioner to help manage Blue Aprons wine business, both day-to-day execution & helping to develop strategies for future growth.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Develop & execute on strategies to increase wine revenue, while managing the P&L & partnering cross functionally with team members on operations, physical product, digItal product, marketing & finance.
- Maintain regulatory compliance around DTC wine sales in partnership with legal
- Develop & manage pricing & promotions calendar to manage wine inventory while maintaining margin targets
- Manage a team contractors responsible for sourcing & production
- Cross functional collaboration with content & marketing around seasonal merchandising campaigns & new product launches
- Lead analysis & strategy to develop & refine understanding of Blue Aprons wine customer to inform product positioning & new product development
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must have proven success working with a wine subscription portfolio, & basic knowledge of the legalities & compliance processes associated
- Can drive cross-functional initiatives involving employees from across the organization
- Ability to form & develop relationships with a wide variety of functional roles & organizational levels
- Flexibility; someone who is adaptive to frequent changes in priorities, organization & strategy, flexible to deadlines with short lead times
- Ability to balance multiple, diverse priorities & produce deliverables of high quality
- Are comfortable communicating to senior management & executives in a clear & effective manner
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.