BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
This role will be fully remote, even post-COVID. However, the candidate who will be seated in this role must be located in the USA.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. At BlockFi, we are focused on providing basic financial products - like interest-bearing accounts & low-cost credit products - to the blockchain ecosystem.
About The Role
We're building out the products & infrastructure that power our business. Were looking for creative, strategic, customer-driven product thinkers to build new products within the FinTech industry (E.g. Personal Investing, Retail Banking, Credit, Payments, Billing, & more).
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the ever-changing FinTech market & competitive dynamics, & leverage that knowledge to inform product strategy & prioritization. Our talented & diverse product & engineering team is distributed across time zones & prides itself on being solutions-focused. Weve cultivated a fast-paced New Tech environment, where continuous delivery is a way of life.
The development teams at BlockFi encompass Product, Design, & Engineering in a seamless cohesive whole. As part of that product team, your responsibility will be to:
- Be an advocate for our customers & passionate about delivering a best in class experience
- Own & drive the product vision for one or more of our products
- Write detailed product requirements in collaboration with the Engineering, Business, & Design teams
- Facilitate communication between business & engineering teams & work to ensure all members of the team have a platform for their ideas to be heard
- Obsess over feature planning, prioritization, the roadmap & the overall delivery timeline
- Promote reliability across all aspects of the system
- 3+ years as Product Management/Owner, preferably in the FinTech industry
- Proficient with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills (English)
- Problem-solving mindset
- Maintain composure & tact under pressure
- Able to work independently while maintaining transparency & collaboration with a larger team
- Ability to multitask & to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams that are geographically dispersed.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment