At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Community Associate who is driven by providing world-class customer service to join our Jersey City team. In this role you will act as the "face of Lyft," providing exceptional hospitality & customer service to Lyft drivers. You will be responsible for helping to resolve driver issues, answer questions, & any other inquires they have. You will also play a key role in operations behind the scenes, making sure vehicles are prepped & ready to go. If you enjoy working with people & are a self-starter, we would love to meet you!
- Provide world-class service & support to Lyfts driver community by utilizing strong communication, patience, empathy & problem-solving skills
- Work with current drivers to troubleshoot & resolve any concerns or issues
- Guide new driver applicants through the Lyft onboarding & rental process
- Represent Lyft's brand, mission, & culture both inside & outside of the organization
- Help brainstorm, test & implement ideas for improving the customer experience & making behind-the-scenes operations more efficient & consistent
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, or related work experience
- Retail, customer service or rental car experience preferred
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality - you love talking to people!
- Comfortable on the phone & in-person interacting with customers
- A true team player that is comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with the greater New Jersey area
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Ability to learn on the fly & problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.