Teads is looking for a driven & creative Director of Digital Media Strategist to help develop digital strategies for our clients. You will work closely with our sales team & will be an integral part to their success.
- Lead the team in the review of RFPs (Requests for Proposals) to understand brands digital media & consumer obstacles
- Lead the strategy for media solutions to best meet & exceed client goals & expectations
- Lead the develop media plans that effectively maximize client investment opportunities
- Confirm media availability & make inventory reservations
- Propose Teads solutions in customized PPT decks that outline the response to the business opportunity
- Build product demo links & other collateral to display the technology & functionality of Teads formats
- Identify & confirm campaign parameters working with internal Research, Ad Ops, & Publishing teams
- Provide excellent client services
- Update SalesForce database throughout the process
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in digital advertising, ideally on the agency side or within an ad technology company
- Degree in Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple accounts & meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel & PPT
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.