KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
Insurance Compliance Specialist (Scottsdale, AZ)
The Insurance Compliance Specialist responsibilities would center around insurance verification & compliance. Applicant will be dealing with several internal departments along with external associates including subcontractors & insurance brokers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Review insurance exhibits within contracts for trade partners & vendors as needed. Verify insurance policy limits, terms, & endorsement language meets the requirements as set forth in the contract.
- Input & track data for various insurance certificates & licenses.
- Provide feedback to non-compliant trade partners & vendors as needed.
- Grant variances or exceptions for contractors going through prequalification & insurance review on an as-needed basis while consulting with the Insurance/Risk Management team.
- Act as a liaison between internal departments to obtain compliance required to work with potential partners, ventures, & clients.
- Provide required documents/insurance/licenses to meet external compliance requirements.
- Offer guidance to incorporate new thresholds/policies for prequalification & compliance.
- Provide internal training (i.e. new hires/updated processes)
Required Skills & Experience
- Commercial Insurance experience desired.
- Experience in OCIP/CCIP Administrative (highly desirable) but not required.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Collaborative, professional approach to building positive relationships across the organization.
- Proactive communication with internal & external business partners at all levels & the ability to manage through influence when needed.
- Ability to multitask, appropriately prioritize projects & manage time effectively
- Show flexibility in response to change & adapt to accommodate new standards
- Outgoing, positive attitude.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.