Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
As a Business Operations Analyst you will help shape Justworks strategy by working within the business operations team to provide analysis & project management skills to support the sales team, sales management, marketing, various other internal teams, & Justworks senior management. You will also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the organization focusing on administering the sales stack & maintaining a healthy & accurate database. In addition, you will perform analysis using Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, & Tableau.
What you'll do
- Sales tools administration including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Pardot, Zendesk, Salesloft etc.
- Facilitate analysis by ensuring process adoption
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets
- Work with the business operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins & hit all sales KPI.
- Proactively support requests related to sales tools & associated applications
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success & other teams to achieve revenue goals, customer retention goals & other business level KPI
- Maintain & optimize system architecture, workflows & business processes based on best practices & business requirements
- Adhere to data governance standards & perform regular data quality audits
Who you are
- 2+ years as a Salesforce.com administrator (certification is a plus), integrating the instance with external systems.
- Experience administering SF Community cloud a plus.
- Experience administering Customer Success tools (such as Zendesk) or marketing automation tools (Pardot/Marketo).
- An effective communicator, having worked with a sales team on Salesforce processes & best practices
- An organized & detailed individual who has maintained the data integrity of a database of 100k+ accounts
- A self-starter who is continually learning & developing
- Someone who strives to make sales reps jobs as easy as possible
- Experienced working with SQL & relational databases
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.