IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off programs for flexible vacations
- 16 hours of Volunteer Time Off yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, & vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: New York City, NY
Reporting To: Senior VP/Deputy General Counsel, Legal
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the daily office operations for a corporate department within IAC. This position requires strong organizational skills, an extremely proactive nature, resourcefulness & creative problem solving skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to solve any issue. This assistant must anticipate the needs of multiple executives & facilitate smooth operation of the entire team.
- Provide all administrative support; prioritize & delegate to meet strict deadlines (Hybrid work model. Currently in office optional & based on dept needs, post return to office TBD)
- Coordinate & manage the executive's heavy calendars.
- Responsible for a system of follow-up on all outstanding internal & external scheduling & miscellaneous issues.
- Determine importance of meeting requests & schedule accordingly.
- Oversee arrangements of travel & other accommodations, including comprehensive & detailed itineraries.
- Handle heavy volume of incoming & outgoing calls, email, & mail.
- Act as liaison with all internal & external offices. Be versed in dealing & interacting with other high level executives both internal & external to the company.
- Handle all accounts payable & expense report requests.
- Coordinate meetings, events, & organize materials for participants. Courteously greet visitors & direct them to the appropriate office/conference room.
- Interact with & direct divisional contacts & vendors.
- Provide updates & comprehensive information to executive as needed.
- Produce general correspondences. Photocopy & fax information as needed or requested.
- Maintain accurate databases electronically & paper copies to include address books, files, & general contacts.
- Adding to & maintaining the cloud-based system that tracks the group's efforts with target companies (CRM).
- Meaningfully contributing to potential investment discovery - including, but not limited to, researching online, communicating with potential partners & targets, identifying high-value conferences & events.
- Bachelor's degree required; minimum of 3+ years previous Executive level administrative support.
- Must be available & flexible for after-hours tasks, as well as periodic weekend coverage.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Communication skills must be stellar; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive & confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, & diplomacy.
- Accuracy, thoroughness, extreme attention to detail, & efficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to multi-task & to juggle multiple competing tasks & demands. Need high energy & assertive nature.
- Have a failsafe method of follow up for all items.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database & presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, & proofing materials, establishing priorities & meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work a Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 6 pm schedule. Hybrid WFH model available, based on dept needs.