STRENGTH IN TRUST
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy, Security & Third-Party Risk platform, OneTrust is seeking a Marketing Intern for the Summer 2021 semester. The Marketing Intern will assist on a variety of projects such as social media campaigns, content marketing, public relations & marketing events.
- Support the planning & execution of events & tradeshows
- Project manage marketing announcements & campaigns
- Coordinate requests for materials, QA review & final publishing
- Assist demand generation team with advertising & marketing campaigns
- Work with translation & regional sales teams to translate materials
- Coordinate website updates & write content as needed
- Other projects as assigned & needed
- Able to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, solve problems independently & supervise others
- Extremely organized & able to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passionate for high quality work & attention to detail
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.