Are you passionate about financial modeling & business analysis? Do you want towork in an international, fast-paced environment?Then join Dashlane Finance team as a FP&A Lead.
Dashlane is a mobile & desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers. With Dashlane, log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
FP&A at Dashlane works on every single project that matters. You will manage & own complex analyses & models with the end-goal to help the team make the right strategic business decisions. You will regularly present your results to key stakeholders including the Exec Team & will see the impact of your work flow into the Company's strategy at all levels: finance, product, marketing & more.
You will be based in New York.
More precisely you will:
- Manage & own all FP&A recurring projects throughout the year: budget, reforecast, monthly variance analysis
- Be in charge of preparing Financial & Business KPIs reports for our Exec Team & our Board of Directors
- On an ad hoc basis, model the potential of key initiatives & analyze their outcome; look for opportunities to improve the business & make strategic recommendations
- Train & coach more junior team members facilitating their personal development & ensuring the highest quality of deliverable
- Help the Finance team scale & improve its processes supporting the very ambitious growth plan of the Company
- Report to the Senior Director of FP&A & work directly with all departments heads, VPs & Execs
- 5+ years relevant experience in a FP&A or similar position including 1+ year being leading the budgeting process for your Company
- You are an Excel expert, able to build & manage complex models with dozens of tabs & thousands of formulas
We're also looking for:
- Being excellent with numbers, math & logic
- Being obsessed by data accuracy & being able to ensure our models are right through rigorous auditing
- Being passionate about business: you like to understand what drives a business & thrive to identify the opportunities to go after & the risks to mitigate
- Mastering Excel macros & VBA programming
- Having prior experience with SQL coding & Tableau software
- Having prior experience working with Netsuite
- Being knowledgeable about SaaS business industry & the metrics behind it
- Experience working at a startup
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.