Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, & driving omnichannel experiences between customers & agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing & contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, & power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier & Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomer is seeking a detail-oriented & creative Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this position you will play a fundamental role in communicating our story in a high impact way via a mix of media & channels. The ideal candidate must be able to blend strategy with execution, creating & curating content that engages & converts buyers in the dynamic world of retail, DTC, consumer services & online marketplaces. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines & enjoy collaborating with the team to help meet our ambitious marketing objectives.
- Prioritize a content roadmap aligned with customer interests & marketing objectives.
- Ideate, write & curate content including: TOFU content, blog posts, bylines, e-books, research reports, case studies, customer success stories, e-mail copy, & website copy
- Research, brainstorm, & develop content ideas & campaigns to drive thought leadership, SEO, & demand generation
- Collaborate with & support design team to create & optimize visual content, & come up with unique ways to present content
- Continually analyze content performance & propose ways to optimize Kustomers content strategy, improving performance & results
- Work with a close-knit team of marketers (content marketers, designers, digital marketers & demand generation) to develop compelling content that converts
- Collaborate with partners & agencies on content marketing projects
- Minimum three years experience in a content marketing or writing-intensive role, preferably with a B2B focus
- Demonstrated creativity & attention to detail in regards to writing & editing
- Proven track record of running content marketing programs with measurable results
- Ability to research, understand & distil a complex topic into something relatable & engaging
- Ability to write clean copy that resonates with business decision-makers within various industries
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects & competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker, resourceful, dedicated, detail-oriented, & organized
- SEO, Google Analytics & Wordpress experience a plus
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: