Working alongside our Facilities/Remodel & Refit, Space Operations & Client Success teams, the Facilities & Operations Associate will be charged with owning & orchestrating our facility requests & work order process. S/he will evaluate needs, assign them accordingly & follow up post completion while managing our internal resources, vendor partnerships & our members experience & expectations.
What Youll Do
- Field facility management - evaluate site conditions/issues, create scope & manage vendors/technicians
- Work order management system/s - evaluate tickets, prioritize & assign accordingly to internal & external resources
- Remodel/Day 2 project management - evaluate scope/request, source materials, vendors & installation resources while working with members directly
- Quality control - walk new & existing sites to review condition, turn around time, must do vs nice to have items & punch lists
- Safety & Security - roll out & practice Knotel's safety & security procedures & requirements
- Internal collaboration - communicate with our internal teams to plan for & support new sites from a member & facilities POV
- Customer support - act as point of contact for our members as needed in regards facility related needs
- Take the lead with smaller Ad Hoc projects as needed to support company growth
Who You Are
- Results oriented & very organized individual who can work independently & with a team
- Strong understanding of customer service, vendor management & staff/client communication
- Energetic & highly organized while creating solutions & accomplishing tasks with a smile
- Ability to juggle multiple software applications while gathering & entering needed data
- Hawk eye attention to detail when reviewing notes, invoices & documents
- Project management, account management, and/or property management are a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work & fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives further outlined here.