Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional iOS Engineers with a passion for crafting simple systems that solve complex problems.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our iOS Team, you will work with our top-notch Design & Product teams to build smooth, native experiences using modern methodologies & frameworks.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous integration & deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, & agile (with a lowercase a) methodologies.
Our iOS tech stack:
- Swift codebase
- CocoaPods for DM using PromiseKit, Fabric, RxSwift & more
- CI using fastlane running unit/integration tests automatically deploying to Testflight
fuboTV Senior Software Engineers have the following responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain & improve software systems
- Collaborate with other engineers & members of the fuboTV team to determine priorities & best practices, & refine functional requirements
All fuboTV iOS Senior Software Engineers must:
- Have 4+ years of experience in delivering working software, preferably mobile applications
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Have a strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, & Auto Layout with size classes
- Advanced knowledge of Swift. Functional programming knowledge preferred.
- Able to work on your own & move forward with minimal requirements
- Solid MVC foundation & strong skills with MVVM or similar
- Able to guide junior engineers through tough problems
- Strong debugging & performance testing experience
- Familiar with HLS & AVFoundation
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, & best practices
The ideal candidate will also:
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving startup environment in which individual contributors are trusted & depended upon to set technical direction
- Believe that work-life balance is a characteristic of highly functioning engineering teams
- Enjoy learning new things & sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying & removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving & receiving honest feedback
- Be unafraid of failure
- Enjoy disrupting the status quo
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company