Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Nordics & Dutch Content Reviewer.
Why should you be a content reviewer at Taboola?
Do you spend too much time scrolling through celeb stories on Insta? Do you know when the annual Crown Victoriadagarna celebration on land happens or when the Danish Queen Margrethe II inaugurated the new Hans Christian Andersen museum? Can you tell why making time for fika every day or why the Danish art of hospitality surrounding Smrrebrd are so important? If you said yes to all AND you are a leader by nature you might be a good candidate for this interesting new position at Taboola. The Content Review team manages the gatekeepers for the worlds most advanced discovery platform serving content to over a billion users every month.
What is the biggest challenge of being a Nordics Content Reviewer?
To be good at this job, you need to have a native Swedish or Danish & English & current on world events & pop culture to quickly discern fact from fiction. You also need to be totally cool with NSFW content crossing your desk because part of your role is to make decisions on such content. This job is about strategic thinking & team management from start to finish. To be successful, youll be a self-motivated independent thinker that strives for your teams success & adherence to SLA & KPIs. You also need to be a real team player: supporting our elastic operations with a high ability to assist other markets & lead cross-market projects aiming to improve our quality & service to our customers.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Review content & classify it quickly & correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- General data entry related tasks
- Provide suggestions to improve the process & workflows
- Be comfortable working with data & reporting
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email & ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally & externally
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to analyze data & present action items
What are the skills a good Nordics Content Reviewer needs to have? (requirements
- Native Swedish or Danish & English is a must
- Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an advantage
- Knowledge of global pop culture & an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently & prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) & Google Drive tools for updating progress & have good search & navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated & a team player
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced environment & learn, learn, learn!
- Working from Monday-Friday (full time job)
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.