RAPP New York is looking for an Account Supervisor to join our award-winning Account Management team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not people to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We passionately foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets
As an Account Supervisor role, you are ringleader on the team. You will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship, a brand advocate, an agency facilitator, & a trusted partner to both clients & your team. We will depend on your marketing acumen & acute business sense to steward all elements of the engagement including project management: project definition, scope management, risk management, hand-off management, & team management.
- Drive multi-channel program & campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager & Director level clients. Author core client communications such as contact reports & partner with a Delivery lead in development of Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets & descriptions of deliverables.
- Coordinate team meetings & client presentations.
- Facilitate the development of project briefs, working with strategic planners & analysts.
- Be the organizational center of projects manage projects, problem solve, & drive flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous & you are receiving input & direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Track project budgets & scopes, assessing estimates to actuals, managing Change Order process as needed.
- Will quickly gain pervasive understanding of client & Agency operations & working knowledge of Agency matrix.
- Develops in-depth business reporting & comprehensive competitive advertising/marketing analyses.
- Manage interface with clients, creative teams, production, & consulting teams.
- Monitors on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, & escalates as necessary.
- Ability to understand & manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture.
- Builds the clients business through recommending, fostering, creating, & delivering effective advertising.
- Challenges direction, or the status quo, & seeks alternate, perspectives & approaches in developing effective advertising, strategies.
- Encourages client consideration & application of agency-generated POVs when developing ideas & advertising plans.
- Collaborates with other depts. (analytics, marketing strategy, strategy, etc.) to create marketing communications plans.
- Capable of writing simple marketing plans.
- Participates in the presentation & selling through of creative.
- Evaluates the input & ideas of creative, media & strategic planning relative to strategy & client preferences.
- Advocates for the business internally, & keeps the agency team informed, focused, & enthused about the work & the business.
- Effectively works to grow & develop the skills & abilities of junior agency staff.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-8+ years Business Leadership experience with direct marketing & digital marketing or CRM background.
- Experience writing detailed proposals & statements of work to clearly define project scope, budget & timelines.
- Able to communicate complex marketing solutions in a clear & concise manner.
- Very experienced in presenting information both orally & in writing with excellent interpersonal, presentation & written skills.
- Demonstrated capability & experience in managing & mentoring.
- Positive attitude & sound work ethic with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility & creative problem solving.
- Sets & manages multiple project deliverables including time & cost estimates with internal & external clients.
- Understands & manages factors related to account profitability, client satisfaction & client retention.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Teams, Keynote
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.