We are seeking a Manager of Technical Revenue Recognition to join our growing team!
Phreesia is a publicly traded healthcare technology company that is the leading provider of automated patient intake solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the companys revenue recognition function & serve as key member in the revenue recognition vertical to meet the demands of its growing business, ensure compliance with respect to ASC 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, & adhere to strong internal controls for a publicly held company. Reporting to the Director- Revenue Recognition, this position requires a highly motivated individual that has strong accounting & analytical skills.
What You'll Do:
- Review revenue contracts for application of appropriate revenue recognition in accordance to ASC 606
- Review technical accounting checklists to validate that revenue allocations within contracts & conclusions reached are supported & well documented within ASC 606 guidelines.
- Prepare, review, & analyze key revenue reports to ensure completeness & accuracy
- Work closely with FP&A team to support monthly forecast & semi-annual preparation of budgets
- Work closely with accounting & internal controls team related to implementation of accounting standards & recognition/reporting of complex accounting matters & transactions
- Perform ad hoc analysis & projects as requested
- Work with external auditors during quarterly reviews, year-end audits & control walk throughs
- Work closely with billing team & advise for best practices as well as stream-line current processes
- Assist with the preparation of annual & quarterly financial information reporting
What You'll Bring:
- Experience working in revenue recognition in a software (SaaS) company
- CPA required
- 5-8 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in a public accounting firm (Big 4) or the equivalent of public company experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP, & working knowledge of SEC rules & requirements
- Working experience & knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to details
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic with the ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere & meet internal & external deadlines
- Capable to prioritize workload & perform in a dynamic & challenging environment
- Workday experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.