Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a companys biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo our behaviors, our culture, & especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And thats why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks & promises, & gives you the true sense of purpose youve been waiting for.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for a skilled, energetic Training Facilitator to join our Customer Enablement team. You will be responsible for facilitating engaging, effective training sessions for enterprise as well as other tiers of our customers, Igloo partners, & our employees. You will also be responsible for the instructional design & development of new training courses, & maintenance to the existing training programs.
As part of the Professional Services organization, you will contribute directly to the successful onboarding of new customers to ensure maximum engagement & adoption of the Igloo platform. You will bring your charisma & expertise to delivering training sessions onsite at customer locations & virtually through Zoom.
The impact youll have:
- Facilitation:Facilitate training sessions for customers, trainers, partners & employees, either virtually or face to face
- Instructional Design: Design & develop new training programs to meet audience needs
- Maintenance & Updates:Complete updates, improvements & maintenance on training programs & materials
- Evaluation & Reporting:Collect evaluation data & report on training effectiveness
- Preparation:Prepare for training delivery, ensuring each session is targeted at participants training needs
- Continuous Learning & Improvement:Constantly learn & build up deep digital workplace solutions knowledge
- Collaboration: Partner with stakeholders to deliver effective training & identify areas for improvement
What youll need:
- 3-5 years experience in a training facilitator role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in adult learning or related area
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies & adult learning principles
- Strong understanding of social software, online communities, & other web-based technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, & technical communication skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Sound judgement & decision-making skills
- Experience designing, developing & delivering in-person & virtual instructor-led training
- Ability to quickly align to organizational culture, vision & mission of customer organizations
This role may require travel & working across multiple time-zones. To be considered for the role you must be able to travel globally to customer locations when the project requires & have the ability to work flexible hours to support clients & partners located in various time zones.
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats every pay day, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If youre looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy & team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency & trust, a company with seasoned leadership & backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity & room for growth, & a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software