WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is in search of a full-time Senior Data Scientist - Experimentation. As a Data Scientist - Experimentation you will work closely with all of our product zones, consult on & run experiments, & work with our platform team building specific experimentation tools internally
- Consult product managers in the tests that they want to run
- Mentor data scientists, analysts & PMs in best practices
- Lead the metrics discussions with stakeholders
- Design, plan & analyze experiments for data products & other product features
- Explore new opportunities where to speed up algorithm development
- Work with our platform team as we are building out our own testing tool
- Align testing roadmap with stakeholders across the company
SUCCESSFUL DATA SCIENTIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in experimentation
- Experience with A/B tests & experimentation
- Proficiency in key statistical techniques
- Familiarity with experimentation concepts such as Bayesian, MAB, interleaving
- Experience building or using A/B testing infrastructure.
- Proficiency with R or Python
- Familiarity with common Linux command line tasks & version control software like git or svn preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively & influence others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & shift gears quickly
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You do the right thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.