IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results. IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM & Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join theProductteam of IgnitionOne. ThisSenior Product Manager role will be focused on prioritization & implementation offeatures for one of our platform focus areas: Customer Intelligence, Data Manager, Engagement Manager, Insights, & Messaging. Experience & knowledge of advertising technology is preferred. The positionwill be located in our Atlanta, GA office.
- Works with one or more development teams as a Product Manager to clarify requirements, develop user stories, build out & groom backlogs, ensure scope & priorities are clear, etc.
- Own Product backlog, refinement & release approval for incremental Product value.
- Scope, prioritize, & coordinate activities as aProductOwner with engineering teams.
- Communicate development status & document progress toward milestones.
- Identify & quickly remove roadblocks to keep processes & teams running smoothly.
- Understand technical & business details that are relevant to a given project to ensure success of product delivery.
- Manage and/or facilitate the trade-off process during requirement definition & reviews to ensure releases are delivered against established, prioritized company goals.
- Contribute in driving increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplicate work.
- Be an expert communicator with both technical & non-technical team members, with a positive & proactive attitude.
- Act as a team builder & problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- Have an understanding of agile, PMI, or other project management process methodology.
- Be an evangelist for your teams mission & priorities. Help customers & others in our organization understand Products vision.
- Communicate technology & product requirements & solutions effectively & advocate for the customer.
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities.
- Coordinates & performs user acceptance testing to ensure that the end product adheres to functional specifications & user story acceptance criteria
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in fast-paced organization performing as a Senior Product Manager or Owner
- Experience with big data products
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Understands advertising & marketing metrics & KPIs
- Strong desire/self-motivation to learn new technologies & frameworks
- Completes tasks with excellent organizational & communication skills
- Understands the importance of documentation & design standards
- Works effectively in a fast-paced & constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with resolving competing priorities, & meeting project deadlines
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.