CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are looking for a Manager of Internal Communications to help us connect, educate & engage CLEAR employees across the country. CLEAR is growing rapidly, & this role is crucial to cultivating a high-performance culture as we scale. Reporting to the Chief of Staff / Head of Communications, this individual will need to be a strong writer, creative thinker & collaborator excited about creating compelling content & two-way conversation among internal audiences.
- Connect CLEAR team members at every level, across all HQ & field locations
- Enhance team member understanding of CLEARs vision, mission, & business priorities
- Foster a positive CLEAR culture, strengthen team member engagement & help support talent acquisition & retention
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to maintain & execute against a holistic communications calendar that elevates team member awareness of company news, including but not limited to consumer-facing initiatives & product launches, org changes, & employee engagement programs.
- Work closely with senior leadership to plan, write & edit communications & events that build a positive, transparent culture & drive two-way communication
- Ensure consistency of messages across all internal communication channels, as well as to the outside world
- Develop content that recognizes & celebrates company & team member achievements
- Identify, test & implement employee communications technologies / platforms to facilitate stronger connection across teams (i.e. video, live streams, collaboration tools)
- Partner with Training team to enhance visibility, functionality & engagement with our intranet & other content platforms.
- Streamline & organize information on various communications tools vehicles to drive engagement & benefit to employees
- Ensure all communications are on-brand & visually appealing.
- Serve as a proofreader & second pair of eyes for cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on employee branding efforts
Who You Are:
- +3 years of communications experience. Focus on employee engagement or employee experience preferred. Experience at a high-growth company a plus.
- Excellent verbal communicator, brilliant writer / storyteller, strong editor to create compelling messaging & narratives, minus the corporate-speak.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You are adaptable & humble, willing to take on projects big & small.
- Possess top-notch interpersonal skills & attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, able to set own priorities, & work under pressure as well as independently.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority
- Comfortable with (or desire to learn) basic video & visual content creation / editing tools